DETROIT – July 1, 2015 – Applied Energy Technologies (AET), a preferred supplier of commercial and utility-scale racking systems and one of the top 10 solar racking companies in the United States, announces its exhibition at Intersolar North America July 14-16 at booth 9721. AET will have hands-on display its Rayport™-G ECO ground mount racking system and Rayport™-B ECO roof ballast system from its ECO line of high quality, cost-effective solar mount solutions. AET’s Rayport™-I inverter mounting kit, an innovative solution for string inverters, will also be on display.
AET is proud to announce it is now offering an industry-leading 25-year warranty for its Rayport™-B ECO and Rayport™-G ECO racking systems. AET’s attendance at Intersolar is preceded by a number of project announcements ranging from highway corridors to EV manufacturing plants.
- Swinerton Renewable Energy selected AET’s Rayport™-G ECO for ‘Seven Sisters’ 22.6 MW installation in Utah,
- AET’s Rayport™-G ECO selected for one of the nation’s first highway corridor installations in a 282 kW project with SolareAmerica,
- AET’s Rayport™-G ECO ground mount system installed for education building in Massachusetts SolarCity project,
- Empower Energies installed AET’s Rayport™- B roof ballast system at GM Baltimore operations facility,
- REC Solar selected AET’s Rayport™-G ECO ground mount system for 2 MW solar plant project in Vermont,
- AET’s Rayport™-B was installed on a St. Louis federal building rooftop for a 128 kW Microgrid Energy project, and
- AET and juwi completed a 3.6 MW solar project in Vermont.
In addition, AET’s Rayport™-B ECO roof ballast system achieved UL 2703 listing, and AET expanded its coverage in the U.S. and can now ship a larger percentage of its Rayport™-G ECO ground mount system from California.
AET will host a cocktail hour 3:30pm to 5:00pm Wednesday, July 14th at Intersolar at booth 9721. Be sure to stop by to meet the team, learn more about their racking systems and have a beverage. Intersolar North America is held at the Moscone Center in San Francisco and takes place from July 14 through July 16, 2015. For more information, visit www.intersolar.us.