Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Shared with the BA-
• Purchase Order processing
– Entry into ERP system (Epicor) to create a Sales Order
– Purchase Order cross-check against quote, layout, and other pertinent documents
– Understand and communicate order lead times to customers and sales team
– Understand and answer internal / external questions regarding part inventory
– Issue Order Acknowledgements to AET customers
• Help manage freight quotes
• Assist with customer service calls
• New part / Bill of material setup in ERP system
• RMA processing
• Tradeshow coordination
– Set up travel
– Reserve all booth space and services
– Arrange booth freight
– Manage all communication between AET and tradeshow companies
• General office management
– Equipment / furniture
– Office supplies
– Office vendors (cleaning, signage, etc.)
– Meeting scheduling and catering
• Internal marketing assistance
• Phone system management
• Arrange travel for all AET employees
Education and/or Experience- Three years’ minimum experience in a professional office environment.
Language Skills- English as primary language. Secondary languages not required.
Mathematical Skills- Must possess basic math skills.
Reasoning Ability- Must possess reasoning skills to direct customer inquiries and issues to the appropriate personnel.
Physical Demands- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Environment- Standard office environment
Thank you for your interest in working at Applied Energy Technologies. If you would like to apply for the Assistant Business Administrator position, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. You can reach us at 586-466-5073.